Maria's You Shoot Interview

Go down

Maria's You Shoot Interview

Post  Daavidd4 on Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:08 am

I have the link to download Maria's you shoot interview .
Let me know if anyone wants it. Or if it's even ok to post it here?

She talks about a lot of stuff which i cba writing tbh. xD

There's 3 separate parts to download.
Let me know if you want to see it, and ill post the download links.

:)
avatar
Daavidd4

Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-06-28

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Daavidd4

Back to top Go down

Re: Maria's You Shoot Interview

Post  Admin on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:57 am

is it the one with the ho-bag and the dick-sack or is it the other interview? cause she did 2 of them right?
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 780
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 23
Location : Holland

View user profile http://cursedmedia.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Maria's You Shoot Interview

Post  Admin on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:57 am

well it doesn't matter actually, please post xD
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 780
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 23
Location : Holland

View user profile http://cursedmedia.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Maria's You Shoot Interview

Post  Daavidd4 on Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:18 pm

the ho bag one yeah xD

Part 1
> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <

Part 2
> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <

Part 3
> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <

:D enjoyyyy

PS. mine said you needed to download "Final Media Player" it takes 2 minutes. If it says it cant open. Google Final Media Player. DL it and it plays on that! :)
avatar
Daavidd4

Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-06-28

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Daavidd4

Back to top Go down

Re: Maria's You Shoot Interview

Post  PlasticAngelx on Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:21 pm

Daavidd4 wrote:the ho bag one yeah xD

Part 1
> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <

Part 2
> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <

Part 3
> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <

:D enjoyyyy

PS. mine said you needed to download "Final Media Player" it takes 2 minutes. If it says it cant open. Google Final Media Player. DL it and it plays on that! :)


oft, 3GB! i need this converted to audio. too big for my PC.
avatar
PlasticAngelx

Posts : 68
Join date : 2010-06-28
Age : 24

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PlasticAngelx

Back to top Go down

Re: Maria's You Shoot Interview

Post  Admin on Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:43 pm

ty for posting! :D
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 780
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 23
Location : Holland

View user profile http://cursedmedia.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Maria's You Shoot Interview

Post  Daavidd4 on Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:15 pm

Admin wrote:ty for posting! :D

Np :)
avatar
Daavidd4

Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-06-28

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Daavidd4

Back to top Go down

Re: Maria's You Shoot Interview

Post  Hasnan on Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:34 pm

-copies my comment from another forum-

that was one of the creepiest interviews ever, she even talked about Punks penis. Also its funny how she is upset, that's why shes bashing Melina. Seriously Maria... Evil or Very Mad
avatar
Hasnan

Posts : 100
Join date : 2010-04-25
Age : 23
Location : Palace of Wisdom

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/kingofthegames95

Back to top Go down

Re: Maria's You Shoot Interview

Post  Admin on Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:51 am

Hasnan wrote:-copies my comment from another forum-

that was one of the creepiest interviews ever, she even talked about Punks penis. Also its funny how she is upset, that's why shes bashing Melina. Seriously Maria... Evil or Very Mad

did she say anything more about melina than 'about all of the men that woman has ever been with or touched. UGH'? xd i cba to download again but i missed that part
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 780
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 23
Location : Holland

View user profile http://cursedmedia.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Maria's You Shoot Interview

Post  xFlyGurlx16 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:05 am

The interview was ok
but i hate Maria with a passion! Melina is 100x the wrestler she could ever be!
avatar
xFlyGurlx16

Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maria's You Shoot Interview

Post  amare135 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:01 pm

Admin wrote:
Hasnan wrote:-copies my comment from another forum-

that was one of the creepiest interviews ever, she even talked about Punks penis. Also its funny how she is upset, that's why shes bashing Melina. Seriously Maria... Evil or Very Mad

did she say anything more about melina than 'about all of the men that woman has ever been with or touched. UGH'? xd i cba to download again but i missed that part
She bashes her constantly.
avatar
amare135
Cursed V.I.P.

Posts : 139
Join date : 2010-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maria's You Shoot Interview

Post  Hasnan on Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:39 pm

Admin wrote:
Hasnan wrote:-copies my comment from another forum-

that was one of the creepiest interviews ever, she even talked about Punks penis. Also its funny how she is upset, that's why shes bashing Melina. Seriously Maria... Evil or Very Mad

did she say anything more about melina than 'about all of the men that woman has ever been with or touched. UGH'? xd i cba to download again but i missed that part

i dont think she did. I watched it a long time ago so i dont remember.
avatar
Hasnan

Posts : 100
Join date : 2010-04-25
Age : 23
Location : Palace of Wisdom

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/kingofthegames95

Back to top Go down

Re: Maria's You Shoot Interview

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum