Wrestlemania Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wrestlemania Results

Post  amare135 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:51 am

10-Diva Tag Team Match
Mickie James, Kelly Kelly, Eve Torres, Gail Kim & Beth Phoenix vs. Michelle McCool, Layla, Maryse, Alicia Fox & Vickie Guerrero

Gail Kim and Vickie are going to be starting things out. Guerrero bumps Kim back, so Kim tags in Phoenix. Vickie finds herself in the corner, where she eats a couple of shoulders. Eve tags in and gives her a couple more shoulders. Kim tags in and James tags in, followed by Kelly, and they all pretty much do the same thing, beating on Vickie. Vickie is unfazed though, screaming at Kelly Kelly. A big slap and step up leg drop takes down Vickie, but McCool is in with a Styles Clash. Mickie comes in and hits her big DDT, layla comes in and hits a backbreaker, Kim comes in with a sole food. Everyone is coming in now. Phoenix hits a giant implant buster type move on Alicia, then turns her attention to Vickie.

Phoenix puts Guerrero in the tree of woe, but McCool comes in and clocks Phoenix out of nowhere. McCool sets it up, and talks Vickie into doing a frog splash on Kelly Kelly. Vickie does it, and connects, but has trouble pinning Kelly. She's finally able to do it, and she gets a pin, scoring the win for her team.

Winners: Vickie Guerrero, Alicia Fox, Michelle McCool, Layla and Maryse
amare135
Cursed V.I.P.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wrestlemania Results

Post  Admin on Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:03 pm

i liked the finishers except for the Eat Defeat and the Layout, but I hated the no-close ups on the DDTs, K2 (which Vickie sold pretty well actually) and the Glam Slam! That Glam Slam was amazing, it was on Alicia on of the best sellers and we didn't get a close up waaaaah
the faithbreaker on kelly and alicia axe kick on eve were extremely hoot tho and vickie should die
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://cursedmedia.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeightonProductionz on Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:04 pm

i liked the whole spots part of the match with all the finishers. all expect eve's were hoot. especially the glam slam & alicia fox's kick. too many botches imo, they all looked hot though. maryse <3
LeightonProductionz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:22 pm

im not a big fan of this match. all divas looked hot. except for Vickie xD

i dont like it that eve botches her move again. The Glam Slam on Alicia was extremly HOT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top