Batista Takes Time Off. TNA Releases Chris Daniels. 4.2.10 Diva Match. Nasty Boys Released. Tila Tequila Hosting Raw In May.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Batista Takes Time Off. TNA Releases Chris Daniels. 4.2.10 Diva Match. Nasty Boys Released. Tila Tequila Hosting Raw In May.

Post  shawn.L on Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:01 am

- For whatever reason Batista is requesting for an extended off period from WWE; probably to pursue more acting roles….He has been talking about retirement for some time now.
-It’s a shame because I feel he’s really nailed down his character for the first time.
-------
Christopher Daniels has been released from TNA and has already rejoined Ring of Honor.
No real reason has been given for the release, but there were rumors a few months back that Daniels was one of the stars Bischoff wasn’t fond of.
-------
-Layla & Michelle McCool vs Tiffany & Beth Phoenix.
Beth & Tiffany Win By Pinfall.
-------
-More stars released from TNA today, and to many people’s delight it’s the Nasty Boys.
-------
- Singer and all round personality Tila Tequila let slip on California Radio that she will be hosting Raw in the last week of May.
-------
Sorry if you guys already know this, I just thought i could do a weekly spoiler if it was okay.

shawn.L

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Batista Takes Time Off. TNA Releases Chris Daniels. 4.2.10 Diva Match. Nasty Boys Released. Tila Tequila Hosting Raw In May.

Post  Admin on Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:51 am

I hope that were the spoilers for last friday's match? Cause if they were spoilers for next week friday's match, please tell in the subject of this topic that there are spoilers and of which date xD I hate spoilers tbh Razz

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://cursedmedia.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Batista Takes Time Off. TNA Releases Chris Daniels. 4.2.10 Diva Match. Nasty Boys Released. Tila Tequila Hosting Raw In May.

Post  shawn.L on Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:02 am

it said the dat eon the top xd
which was last week :)

shawn.L

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:11 am

oh ok phew xD

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://cursedmedia.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  shawn.L on Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:53 am

I won't do spoilers unless im told to.
But anyways, I'll post more next week if it's okay.

shawn.L

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum