Extreme Rules Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Extreme Rules Results

Post  Hasnan on Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:36 pm



Uploaded with ImageShack.us

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
avatar
Hasnan

Posts : 100
Join date : 2010-04-25
Age : 22
Location : Palace of Wisdom

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/kingofthegames95

Back to top Go down

Re: Extreme Rules Results

Post  Admin on Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:41 pm

Haha i'm sorry, I changed the topic title for people who didn't watch yet
I was avoiding every site with results today and then i accidentically clicked on the link to ohsodivalicious.org, and it said NEW WOMEN's CHAMPION YOOO
I was so pissed of since I didn't watch yet xD

But the match was freakin awesomee! Loved the hardcore parts and hoot glam slam (but ewww at now closeup) And I'm so happy Beth is champion, but now Michelle will get drafted to RAW and I don't want that to happeeen!
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 780
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 22
Location : Holland

View user profile http://cursedmedia.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Extreme Rules Results

Post  Hasnan on Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:49 pm

Admin wrote:Haha i'm sorry, I changed the topic title for people who didn't watch yet
I was avoiding every site with results today and then i accidentically clicked on the link to ohsodivalicious.org, and it said NEW WOMEN's CHAMPION YOOO
I was so pissed of since I didn't watch yet xD

But the match was freakin awesomee! Loved the hardcore parts and hoot glam slam (but ewww at now closeup) And I'm so happy Beth is champion, but now Michelle will get drafted to RAW and I don't want that to happeeen!

i want that too happen, because i dont want her to get 3 womens title reigns. I hope they show a repeat highlight thing on SD, i want that glam slam without angle changing
avatar
Hasnan

Posts : 100
Join date : 2010-04-25
Age : 22
Location : Palace of Wisdom

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/kingofthegames95

Back to top Go down

Re: Extreme Rules Results

Post  Admin on Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:51 pm

Hasnan wrote:
Admin wrote:Haha i'm sorry, I changed the topic title for people who didn't watch yet
I was avoiding every site with results today and then i accidentically clicked on the link to ohsodivalicious.org, and it said NEW WOMEN's CHAMPION YOOO
I was so pissed of since I didn't watch yet xD

But the match was freakin awesomee! Loved the hardcore parts and hoot glam slam (but ewww at now closeup) And I'm so happy Beth is champion, but now Michelle will get drafted to RAW and I don't want that to happeeen!

i want that too happen, because i dont want her to get 3 womens title reigns. I hope they show a repeat highlight thing on SD, i want that glam slam without angle changing

michelle deserves 3 women's title reigns! me too, but I bet they won't since you gotta pay to watch ER and they only show fugly pics on SD! or RAW
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 780
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 22
Location : Holland

View user profile http://cursedmedia.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Extreme Rules Results

Post  amare135 on Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:11 pm

As much as I love Michelle but I think she needs to step away from the title picture for some months xd
avatar
amare135
Cursed V.I.P.

Posts : 139
Join date : 2010-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Extreme Rules Results

Post  Admin on Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:20 pm

amare135 wrote:As much as I love Michelle but I think she needs to step away from the title picture for some months xd

True, she's been on SD! for almost 2 or 3 years nonstop both the top heel and face diva now
I really hope Jillian gets drafted to SD!, cause I wanna see her getting Glam Slammed xD Or maybe Maryse back to SD! or Alicia Foxy Foxy of course
or have Gail turn heel :D
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 780
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 22
Location : Holland

View user profile http://cursedmedia.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Extreme Rules Results

Post  Hasnan on Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:48 pm

Admin wrote:
amare135 wrote:As much as I love Michelle but I think she needs to step away from the title picture for some months xd

True, she's been on SD! for almost 2 or 3 years nonstop both the top heel and face diva now
I really hope Jillian gets drafted to SD!, cause I wanna see her getting Glam Slammed xD Or maybe Maryse back to SD! or Alicia Foxy Foxy of course
or have Gail turn heel :D

no Maryse should stay away from SD, her as a womens champ would be a disgrace Shocked
avatar
Hasnan

Posts : 100
Join date : 2010-04-25
Age : 22
Location : Palace of Wisdom

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/kingofthegames95

Back to top Go down

Re: Extreme Rules Results

Post  Admin on Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:18 pm

Hasnan wrote:
Admin wrote:
amare135 wrote:As much as I love Michelle but I think she needs to step away from the title picture for some months xd

True, she's been on SD! for almost 2 or 3 years nonstop both the top heel and face diva now
I really hope Jillian gets drafted to SD!, cause I wanna see her getting Glam Slammed xD Or maybe Maryse back to SD! or Alicia Foxy Foxy of course
or have Gail turn heel :D

no Maryse should stay away from SD, her as a womens champ would be a disgrace Shocked

true, but she could be like the layla to alicia or jillian xD
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 780
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 22
Location : Holland

View user profile http://cursedmedia.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Extreme Rules Results

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum