*Spoilers* SmackDown!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*Spoilers* SmackDown!

Post  Admin on Wed May 12, 2010 9:51 am

What do you guys think? The spoilers on Diva Dirt say that Michelle had her rematch but it was a 2-on-1 handicap match in which Layla pinned Beth but Michelle became champion, and other sites say Layla became the new champion :S
I hope this is the beginning of a Layla vs Michelle feud cause that'd be hoot I think, and I hope Layla is the champion and not Michelle
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://cursedmedia.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: *Spoilers* SmackDown!

Post  Hasnan on Wed May 12, 2010 10:26 am

Admin wrote:What do you guys think? The spoilers on Diva Dirt say that Michelle had her rematch but it was a 2-on-1 handicap match in which Layla pinned Beth but Michelle became champion, and other sites say Layla became the new champion :S
I hope this is the beginning of a Layla vs Michelle feud cause that'd be hoot I think, and I hope Layla is the champion and not Michelle

same, i'll cry if Michelle gets the title. I dont hate Michelle tbh, its just that she is so overrated and i don't think she has REALLY earned anything... in her accomplishments in the wrestling business. Easily one of the most overrated divas in history if not the most overrated diva in history.
Hasnan

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/kingofthegames95

Back to top Go down

Post  amare135 on Wed May 12, 2010 12:34 pm

I was at the show last night (10th Row) and it was a very good show. Some notes from what I seen:

- People hate Jack Swagger. Only a select few cheering for him including me. But, I could barely hear what he was saying during the promo because of the boos. My section started the "Eat the Swaggi" (a sub named after Jack Swagger, LOL.) chant towards Big Show.

- The Women's Title match was strange. Weird ending. The spoilers don't really tell the whole story. Layla picked up the pin and Tony Chimel announced HER as the new Champion. It looks as if McCool and Layla may end up feuding at some point. I hope Layla turns face, she is awesome.

- Shad got NO reaction. Needs to be cut.

- Was disappointed in no Cody Rhodes and to a certain extent, Doplh Ziggler. But I got to see Dolph on Superstars.

- Christian and Kofi match was great. He really hits Trouble in Paradice out of nowhere. Kofi was more over than Christian. Crowd was definitely in favor of Kofi. The segment after with Drew really got tons of heat as well.

- Punk/Mysterio match was meh. The beatdown after was great though. Sad about no Punk promo...
amare135
Cursed V.I.P.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hasnan on Wed May 12, 2010 12:37 pm

amare135 wrote:I was at the show last night (10th Row) and it was a very good show. Some notes from what I seen:

- People hate Jack Swagger. Only a select few cheering for him including me. But, I could barely hear what he was saying during the promo because of the boos. My section started the "Eat the Swaggi" (a sub named after Jack Swagger, LOL.) chant towards Big Show.

- The Women's Title match was strange. Weird ending. The spoilers don't really tell the whole story. Layla picked up the pin and Tony Chimel announced HER as the new Champion. It looks as if McCool and Layla may end up feuding at some point. I hope Layla turns face, she is awesome.

- Was disappointed in no Cody Rhodes and to a certain extent, Doplh Ziggler. But I got to see Dolph on Superstars.

- Christian and Kofi match was great. He really hits Trouble in Paradice out of nowhere. Kofi was more over than Christian. Crowd was definitely in favor of Kofi. The segment after with Drew really got tons of heat as well.

- Punk/Mysterio match was meh. The beatdown after was great though. Sad about no Punk promo...

omg lets hope its truee affraid Layla as champ would be awesome!
Hasnan

Back to top Go down

Post  amare135 on Wed May 12, 2010 12:49 pm

Hasnan wrote:
amare135 wrote:I was at the show last night (10th Row) and it was a very good show. Some notes from what I seen:

omg lets hope its truee affraid Layla as champ would be awesome!
same. she could feud with michelle then. i always loved their matches for some reason.
amare135
Cursed V.I.P.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DannyMvx on Wed May 12, 2010 4:13 pm

YAY!!!! I Really hope Layla is champ because I LOVE HER
DannyMvx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed May 12, 2010 5:31 pm

yaaaay, if layla got announced as new champ then that means michelle isn't the new champ and they're probably gonna feud :D I wanna see Layla with the title (and her getting faithbreaked too xD)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  amare135 on Wed May 12, 2010 5:46 pm

Admin wrote:yaaaay, if layla got announced as new champ then that means michelle isn't the new champ and they're probably gonna feud :D I wanna see Layla with the title (and her getting faithbreaked too xD)
i want to see you getting faithbreaked xd jk.
i wanna see beth getting faithbreaked.
amare135
Cursed V.I.P.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed May 12, 2010 6:16 pm

amare135 wrote:
Admin wrote:yaaaay, if layla got announced as new champ then that means michelle isn't the new champ and they're probably gonna feud :D I wanna see Layla with the title (and her getting faithbreaked too xD)
i want to see you getting faithbreaked xd jk.
i wanna see beth getting faithbreaked.

if my sister could faithbreak me (which she can't) i'd show you a video lol
also i don't think michelle can pull that off
I actually was hoping that in the 5-on-1 match just before WM26 that the other divas helped michelle lifting beth so that she could faithbreak her or something like that
Beth is a great seller :D
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hasnan on Thu May 13, 2010 3:03 pm

im sure its McCool not Layla. Read McCool invoked her REMATCH Clause which mean she would get the title
Hasnan

Back to top Go down

Post  amare135 on Thu May 13, 2010 4:14 pm

Hasnan wrote:im sure its McCool not Layla. Read McCool invoked her REMATCH Clause which mean she would get the title
And why would Layla be in her rematch?
amare135
Cursed V.I.P.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri May 14, 2010 1:44 pm

so Layla is the new champ, and Michelle was hugging Layla and stuff so I bet there won't be a Michelle vs Layla feud :(
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hasnan on Fri May 14, 2010 9:45 pm

but who is Layla gonna defend the title against? Beth is injured, and Kelly vs Layla would look stupid cuz Kelly has done nothing she should do to deserve the title
Hasnan

Back to top Go down

Post  amare135 on Sat May 15, 2010 1:14 pm

Admin wrote:so Layla is the new champ, and Michelle was hugging Layla and stuff so I bet there won't be a Michelle vs Layla feud :(
just wait.
amare135
Cursed V.I.P.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top