Your SVR2011 Diva Roster

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Your SVR2011 Diva Roster

Post  Hasnan on Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:36 pm

SmackDown:
- Michelle II Overall: 75
Attire: http://i28.tinypic.com/30li0k1.jpg

- Layla II Overall: 73
Attire: http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

- Kelly II Overall: 72
Attire: http://i40.tinypic.com/2nnn6p.jpg

- Mickie II Overall: 76
Attire: http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

- Beth II Overall: 77
Attire: http://i40.tinypic.com/2h5u2dc.jpg

- Tiffany II Overall: 66
Attire: http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

Raw:
- Maryse II Overall: 74
Attire: http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

- Alicia II Overall: 72
Attire: http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

- Gail II Overall: 74
Attire: http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

- Eve II Overall: 72
Attire: http://i46.tinypic.com/2ms0mxw.jpg

- Natalya II Overall: 74
Attire: http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

- Melina II Overall: 75
Attire: http://i41.tinypic.com/2ykxc8m.jpg

I Tried to make the overalls look realistic, thats why Kelly and Alicia has the same one and yeah..


Last edited by Hasnan on Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Hasnan

Posts : 100
Join date : 2010-04-25
Age : 22
Location : Palace of Wisdom

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/kingofthegames95

Back to top Go down

Re: Your SVR2011 Diva Roster

Post  Admin on Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:38 pm

hoot, i cba to do this myself tho
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 780
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 22
Location : Holland

View user profile http://cursedmedia.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Your SVR2011 Diva Roster

Post  amare135 on Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:02 pm

Mickie won't be in the game -AWK
avatar
amare135
Cursed V.I.P.

Posts : 139
Join date : 2010-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your SVR2011 Diva Roster

Post  Hasnan on Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:58 pm

amare135 wrote:Mickie won't be in the game -AWK


ooft, i bet she will. She was released in April. Cory Ledesma said that they decide roster from January - July or something like that some years ago, i dont remember. And most of the wrestlemania-headliners are in the game. Thats why Ashley was in 09.
avatar
Hasnan

Posts : 100
Join date : 2010-04-25
Age : 22
Location : Palace of Wisdom

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/kingofthegames95

Back to top Go down

Re: Your SVR2011 Diva Roster

Post  DannyMvx on Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:03 am

I really hope they put Katie in but I doubt it
avatar
DannyMvx

Posts : 160
Join date : 2010-04-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your SVR2011 Diva Roster

Post  amare135 on Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:30 am

Hasnan wrote:
amare135 wrote:Mickie won't be in the game -AWK


ooft, i bet she will. She was released in April. Cory Ledesma said that they decide roster from January - July or something like that some years ago, i dont remember. And most of the wrestlemania-headliners are in the game. Thats why Ashley was in 09.
Ashley was released in July.
avatar
amare135
Cursed V.I.P.

Posts : 139
Join date : 2010-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your SVR2011 Diva Roster

Post  amare135 on Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:38 am

also why is Gails and Natalyas overalls so low wtf.
avatar
amare135
Cursed V.I.P.

Posts : 139
Join date : 2010-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your SVR2011 Diva Roster

Post  Hasnan on Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:48 am

amare135 wrote:also why is Gails and Natalyas overalls so low wtf.

because they will have low overalls in the game considering they aren't the 'main event' divas in the WWE.
avatar
Hasnan

Posts : 100
Join date : 2010-04-25
Age : 22
Location : Palace of Wisdom

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/kingofthegames95

Back to top Go down

Re: Your SVR2011 Diva Roster

Post  amare135 on Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:47 pm

Hasnan wrote:
amare135 wrote:also why is Gails and Natalyas overalls so low wtf.

because they will have low overalls in the game considering they aren't the 'main event' divas in the WWE.
Gail had 78 last year leave/
avatar
amare135
Cursed V.I.P.

Posts : 139
Join date : 2010-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your SVR2011 Diva Roster

Post  Hasnan on Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:13 pm

amare135 wrote:
Hasnan wrote:
amare135 wrote:also why is Gails and Natalyas overalls so low wtf.

because they will have low overalls in the game considering they aren't the 'main event' divas in the WWE.
Gail had 78 last year leave/

thats because she was SmackDown top face diva when they made her in the game. Now shes a jobber.
avatar
Hasnan

Posts : 100
Join date : 2010-04-25
Age : 22
Location : Palace of Wisdom

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/kingofthegames95

Back to top Go down

Re: Your SVR2011 Diva Roster

Post  M.Wilson on Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:49 pm

Rosa :
avatar
M.Wilson

Posts : 29
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 21
Location : Podgorica

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/fanOfEveryThink8

Back to top Go down

Re: Your SVR2011 Diva Roster

Post  Admin on Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:23 pm

what a hoot pic of her
she looks like an comic book character xd
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 780
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 22
Location : Holland

View user profile http://cursedmedia.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Your SVR2011 Diva Roster

Post  Daavidd4 on Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:13 pm

It will probably be..

RAW:
Maryse
Eve
Melina
Natalya
Alicia
Gail
Bellas (EW)(I want Jillian instead plz thx)

Smackdown:
Beth
Kelly
Michelle
Layla
Maybe Tiffany and/or Rosa.

cba with overalls and attires.
avatar
Daavidd4

Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-06-28

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Daavidd4

Back to top Go down

Re: Your SVR2011 Diva Roster

Post  Toby on Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:28 am

RAW

Eve Torres - Divas Champion
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Gail Kim
Jillian
Bella Twins
Melina

Smackdown

Layla - WWE Women's Champion
Michelle McCool
Beth Phoenix
Kelly Kelly
Tiffany
Mickie James(not sure if she'll be in)
Vickie Guerrero(I'd love to see her as playable lol)
avatar
Toby

Posts : 25
Join date : 2010-06-26
Age : 24

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/xTobyMedia

Back to top Go down

Re: Your SVR2011 Diva Roster

Post  Admin on Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:35 am

I think Tiffany won't be in it yet :(
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 780
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 22
Location : Holland

View user profile http://cursedmedia.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Your SVR2011 Diva Roster

Post  amare135 on Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:35 pm

Admin wrote:I think Tiffany won't be in it yet :(
Maybe she will, since shes a main diva now on smackdown.
Im not sure if Melina will be in it, since shes injured since 09
avatar
amare135
Cursed V.I.P.

Posts : 139
Join date : 2010-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your SVR2011 Diva Roster

Post  PlasticAngelx on Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:13 pm

This is what i think it should be:

Smackdown:
Michelle McCool
Layla
Beth Phoenix
Kelly Kelly
Mickie James

RAW:
Maryse
Eve Torres
Alicia Fox
Gail Kim
Natalya
Brie Bella
Nikki Bella
Jillian

[u]
avatar
PlasticAngelx

Posts : 68
Join date : 2010-06-28
Age : 23

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PlasticAngelx

Back to top Go down

Re: Your SVR2011 Diva Roster

Post  PlasticAngelx on Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:16 pm

PlasticAngelx wrote:This is what i think it should be:

Smackdown:
Michelle McCool
Layla
Beth Phoenix
Kelly Kelly
Mickie James

RAW:
Maryse
Eve Torres
Alicia Fox
Gail Kim
Natalya
Brie Bella
Nikki Bella
Jillian

[u]

Forgot about Melina, but i don't agree with Amar. Like you said, Trish was injured for most of 2005, but she was in SvR06 that year. Melina's at the top of the Women's division like Trish was, so i don't see why they wouldn't put her in the game whether shes injured or not.
avatar
PlasticAngelx

Posts : 68
Join date : 2010-06-28
Age : 23

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PlasticAngelx

Back to top Go down

Re: Your SVR2011 Diva Roster

Post  Hasnan on Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:57 pm

Toby wrote:RAW

Eve Torres - Divas Champion
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Gail Kim
Jillian
Bella Twins
Melina

Smackdown

Layla - WWE Women's Champion
Michelle McCool
Beth Phoenix
Kelly Kelly
Tiffany
Mickie James(not sure if she'll be in)
Vickie Guerrero(I'd love to see her as playable lol)

omg, she could be unlockable, or as a manager. bounce i would love to do the hog splash

PlasticAngelx wrote:
PlasticAngelx wrote:This is what i think it should be:

Smackdown:
Michelle McCool
Layla
Beth Phoenix
Kelly Kelly
Mickie James

RAW:
Maryse
Eve Torres
Alicia Fox
Gail Kim
Natalya
Brie Bella
Nikki Bella
Jillian

[u]

Forgot about Melina, but i don't agree with Amar. Like you said, Trish was injured for most of 2005, but she was in SvR06 that year. Melina's at the top of the Women's division like Trish was, so i don't see why they wouldn't put her in the game whether shes injured or not.

ehm, Trish got injured in May, they take model pictures of them in January - May or June
avatar
Hasnan

Posts : 100
Join date : 2010-04-25
Age : 22
Location : Palace of Wisdom

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/kingofthegames95

Back to top Go down

Re: Your SVR2011 Diva Roster

Post  Daavidd4 on Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:41 pm

I think i recall maria tweeting that she had to do something regarding to SVR2011
so i think she might be in it. along with mickie.

with their release, they might replace them though, seen as though there is ages yet.
WHICH is good. i dont want mickie and maria. id rather have an up to date roster.

Mickie and Maria should be replaced for Jillian and Tiffany as im not sure they will be in it otherwise.. :/
avatar
Daavidd4

Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-06-28

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Daavidd4

Back to top Go down

Re: Your SVR2011 Diva Roster

Post  Hasnan on Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:45 pm

Daavidd4 wrote:I think i recall maria tweeting that she had to do something regarding to SVR2011
so i think she might be in it. along with mickie.

with their release, they might replace them though, seen as though there is ages yet.
WHICH is good. i dont want mickie and maria. id rather have an up to date roster.

Mickie and Maria should be replaced for Jillian and Tiffany as im not sure they will be in it otherwise.. :/

i rather see Maria or Mickie in it than Jillian, cause i know they would give her a shit overall. Also i think they should remove overalls cause they always make the game look outdated. I Want them to make a game for divas with all the golden era divas, current divas and divas like Candice, Maria & Ashley Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
avatar
Hasnan

Posts : 100
Join date : 2010-04-25
Age : 22
Location : Palace of Wisdom

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/kingofthegames95

Back to top Go down

Re: Your SVR2011 Diva Roster

Post  amare135 on Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:14 pm

PlasticAngelx wrote:
PlasticAngelx wrote:This is what i think it should be:

Smackdown:
Michelle McCool
Layla
Beth Phoenix
Kelly Kelly
Mickie James

RAW:
Maryse
Eve Torres
Alicia Fox
Gail Kim
Natalya
Brie Bella
Nikki Bella
Jillian

[u]

Forgot about Melina, but i don't agree with Amar. Like you said, Trish was injured for most of 2005, but she was in SvR06 that year. Melina's at the top of the Women's division like Trish was, so i don't see why they wouldn't put her in the game whether shes injured or not.
Trish is a different story and she was the Women's Champion at that time and had a championship match at wrestlemania.
avatar
amare135
Cursed V.I.P.

Posts : 139
Join date : 2010-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your SVR2011 Diva Roster

Post  Daavidd4 on Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:51 pm

Rosa Mendes is in the game btw. <3
avatar
Daavidd4

Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-06-28

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Daavidd4

Back to top Go down

Re: Your SVR2011 Diva Roster

Post  Mmvsxx on Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:06 pm

Daavidd4 wrote:Rosa Mendes is in the game btw. <3
how do you know? ;D
avatar
Mmvsxx

Posts : 35
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 21
Location : Dundee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your SVR2011 Diva Roster

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum